- Overall thickness of 5¾" and is constructed with a 2¾" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite mat-erial.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system.
- Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
Three-Way Boltwork Option:
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes. Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
- Optional Glass Relocking
- Incorporated into the AMVAULT TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
H x W x D
|25 x 18 x 16
H x W x D*
|32 x 25 x 25½, 27½ overall