SF Series Gun Safes
All SF Series Safes feature:
• 1/4" Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
• Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
• 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
• Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
• U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
• Optional electronic lock available.
• 3-point handle in brass, chrome or black nickel and bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
• 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1-1/2" bolts.
• Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
• All velour interior including back-cover and firewalls.
• Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
• Various see through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
• Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
• Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
• A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
• Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
• Available in several gloss and textured finishes.
H x W x D
|59-1/4" x 30" x 21"
||12/18/30 Flexible Interior
||1/4" Steel Plate