Cannabis Vaults – Marijuana Vaults
With the rapid growth in the cannabis industry, the need for a means to secure your investment is constantly increasing. Not only is the security of your business our priority, we also offer Cannabis vaults, Marijuana vaults, vault rooms, and cages to ensure that you safely meet the health and security standards established by the DEA. We carry a number of brands who can solve your most complex needs and we also offer installation services in Southern California and the surrounding states.
Medical Cannabis Vaults and Security
The increasing viability of the marijuana industry means an increased need for securing the wealth and resources associated with this profitable enterprise.
At West Coast Safes, we offer solutions for the medical marijuana business, including Cannabis Vaults (Marijuana vaults) for both dispensaries and cultivation facilities.
- Protect the assets of your medical marijuana dispensary or cultivation facility with one of the wide variety of modular cannabis vaults, day gates, and/or wire cage installations built and designed by to your specifications by leading manufactures in the industry
- Experience meeting Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) security requirements in the US and vault specifications developed by Health Canada.
- Model 100 Class M meet government required GSA AA-V-2737 specifications
- You need to make sure that your Cannabis is safely stored, without exposure to light, air, or any external influence that could cause a loss of potency.
The Cannabis industry is often a cash-only business, leaving your facility with a large quantity of cash on hand, which can be a risk to you, your employees, and your clientele. This risk can be mitigated by the addition of one of the Cannabis Vaults that we offer.
A well thought out security system is required to best protect everyone involved, including tracking and keeping records on deposits, withdrawals, deliveries, and private client information, like prescription numbers.
A Cannabis Vaults solution from West Coast Safes is an essential part of on-site security. Want to learn more? Call us at (800)933-3515.
Modular Security and MicroVaults
Save thousands of dollars over the cost of new construction. A major benefit of both modular cannabis vaults construction and stand-alone MicroVaults is that they are not considered a cost of new construction. These exceptional security systems are considered assets and can therefore be depreciated.
Additional benefits include:
- Outstanding security at an affordable price.
- Onsite vault protection without the need for new construction.
- Mobility and expandability of vault solutions as your business grows.
Contact us today, and let us help you keep your business safe secure by adding one of our Cannabis Vaults.