The Rhino Vault Doors are offered in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of your vault room build: (Out-Swing) VD 8030, VD 8035, VD 8040, VD 8045, and (In-Swing) VD 8240. The Rhino Vault Doors are handcrafted with pride in the USA and built to last! All vault door models come standard with a Sargeant & Greenleaf combination dial lock with an option to retrofit a Sargeant & Greenleaf electronic lock in its place. Each vault door is also offered with the option to decide whether the door is a right-hand or left-hand opening hinge to accommodate the specifics of your vault room build.
Rhino Vault Doors Required Opening Dimensions:
- Each Out-Swing model requires a rough door opening of 80″H x 30″W, 35″W, and 45″W respectively.
- The In-Swing model requires a rough door opening of 82″H x 40″W.
Rhino Vault Doors Features:
- U.L. Listed S&G Lock
- Fire Resistant Composite Door Construction with a Palusol Door Seal and Internal Fire
- Ball Bearing Drill Plate Protects the Lock
- Tempered Glass Remote Relocker and Spring Loaded Relocker Deadbolt System
- 12 GA with 1/4″ Insert
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Steel Door and Frame
- 8″ Plus Deep Frame, Telescoping Inner & Outer Door Frame for Secure Installation
- Rhino Vault Doors Patented Anti-tamper Clutched Handle
- 1-1/4″ Diameter Door Bolts
- Hinges Allow Greater than 90° Opening for Better Access
- Available as In-Swing or Out-Swing
- Internal Release Mechanism and Override for Lock-in Situations
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Details in Owner’s Manual)
- Free Repair or Replacement After Burglary or Fire
- Unique Antiqued Finish
Rhino Vault Doors Sizes/Weights:
- VD8030 weight (approx) 900 lbs, offers 16 door bolts
- VD8035 weight (approx) 1030 lbs, offers 16 door bolts
- VD8040 weight (approx) 1100 lbs, offers 17 door bolts
- VD8045 weight (approx) 1180 lbs, offers 17 door bolts
- VD8240 weight (approx) 755 lbs, offers 21 door bolts (In-Swing model)
For any questions regarding a Rhino Vault Doors, please contact us.