The AMSEC BF1512 home safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. The Amsec BF1512 home safes series was the industry’s first U.L. listed, fire rated burglary safe offers an affordable solution when theft and fire protection are an essential part of your buying decision! Option your safe with one or more of our attractive jewelry storage drawers and you have the perfect home jewelry safe. Jewelry safes like the Amsec BF1512 home safes offer fire and theft protection in your home where you have quick access to your jewelry at all time.
BF1512 home safes Features:
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- “B” rated heavy duty construction.
- 3½” thick, consists of ½” plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- Dual seal design uses a silicone foam seal with a heat expanding intumescent seal.*
- 2⅝” thick, consisting of ⅛” outer and inner steel plates creating a anti theft structure enclosing a unique fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1″ diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. listed Group II lock with spring loaded auxiliary relock device.
- BF1512 home safes offer ¼” heavy duty carbonized hardplate.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive granite finish with an interior of smokey gray plush velour.
- Optional electronic locks are available.
|Inside H x W x D||15 x 12 x 13|
|Outside H x W x D||20¼ x 17¼ x 18¾, 21″ overall|
|Door Opening H x W||15 x 12|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||2,340|
The Amsec BF1512 home safes are a great US made safe.