Amsec BFII6024 Features:
- Amsec BFII6024 gun safes have 2 1/4″ total wall thickness on all sides
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD, allows storage for hand guns, 1 long gun on the door.
- Poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Level 2 Residential Security Container (RSC Level 2) Burglary Classification,
- 12 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- Amsec/American Security BFII6024 gun safes offer commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Additionally, Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door
- Effectively seal the door in the event of a fire, providing smoke, water and heat damage protection.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative single spoke handle provides shallow depth to fit into any sliding door closet
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass, black nickel, or chrome logos.
- Amsec BFII6024 has 4 pre-cut anchor holes (it is important for the security of the safe, that the safe be bolted down)
- 1 electrical outlet for de-humidification, watch winders and lighting.
- Bolt down of your safe, in its final location, is the last step in making sure that your safe cannot be taken.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
Amsec/American Security BFII6024 GUN SAFES SPECS
H x W x D
|59-1/4″ x 24″ x 20″, 23″ overall|
|U.L. Listing||RSC Level 2|
|Door Thickness||1/2″ Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||2 Hour||1200°F|
Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“? West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
There are no reviews yet.