Amsec BFII6024 Features:
- Amsec BFII6024 gun safes have 2 1/4″ total wall thickness on all sides
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD, allows storage for hand guns, 1 long gun on the door.
- Poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Level 2 Residential Security Container (RSC Level 2) Burglary Classification,
- 12 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- Amsec/American Security BFII6024 gun safes offer commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Additionally, Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door
- Effectively seal the door in the event of a fire, providing smoke, water and heat damage protection.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative single spoke handle provides shallow depth to fit into any sliding door closet
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass, black nickel, or chrome logos.
- Amsec BFII6024 has 4 pre-cut anchor holes (it is important for the security of the safe, that the safe be bolted down)
- 1 electrical outlet for de-humidification, watch winders and lighting.
- Bolt down of your safe, in its final location, is the last step in making sure that your safe cannot be taken.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
Amsec/American Security BFII6024 GUN SAFES SPECS
H x W x D
|59-1/4″ x 24″ x 20″, 23″ overall|
|U.L. Listing||RSC Level 2|
|Door Thickness||1/2″ Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||2 Hour||1200°F|