Amsec BFII6030 gun safes are one of the most uniquely built gun safes in the industry today. Amsec/American Security BFII6030 gun safes are one of the mid sized safes in the BFII series. Indeed, it will fit nicely in most home or office scenarios.
Amsec’s BFII6030 is one of the highest rated mid sized gun safes built today. With it’s RSC Level 2 security rating, this safe offers high security features and a 1200 Degree/2 hour ETL fire certification. Most of the industry offers safes in the size of the BFII6030 as this is the best selling size in the whole industry. Amsec’s BFII6030 is one of a very few safes with the fire and security features of the BFII series.
- 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 11 gauge outer body steel, 12 gauge inner body steel.
- Additionally, a 4 gauge inner steel liner is inside along with bolt work from the Amvault high security safes
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD, which allows you storage for hand guns and 2 long guns on the door.
- 2 1/4″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation.
- Two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Level 2 Residential Security Container Burglary Classification, utilizing the same tools and professional knowledge as a TL-15 test
- 12 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F
Amsec/American Security BFII6030 GUN SAFES SPECS
H x W x D
|59-1/4″ x 30″ x 26″, 28.5″ overall|
|Gun Capacity||11/14/25 Flexible Interior|
|U.L. Listing||RSC Level 2|
|Door Thickness||1/2″ Steel Plate||4-3/4″ Total|
|Fire Rating||1200°F/2 Hour|
The Amsec/American Security BFII6030 is a great choice in an American made gun safe with all the features, fire ratings and security ratings that you need to protect your most valuable possessions.