- The Amsec BFII6636 gun safes have a 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 11 gauge outer body steel, 12 gauge inner body steel, and an additional 4 gauge inner steel liner alongside bolt work from the Amvault high security safes.
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD
- Amsec BFII6636 gun safes have a 2 1/4″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Level 2 Residential Security Container (RSC Level 2) Burglary Classification, this test utilizes the same tools and professional knowledge as a TL-15 burglary test but for 10 minutes rather than 15.
- 12 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- The Amsec BFII6636 gun safes offer commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass, black nickel, or chrome logos.
- The Amsec BFII6636 has 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 precut electrical access hole.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
Amsec/American Security BFII6636 Specs
H x W x D
|65-1/4″ x 36″ x 26″, 28.5″ overall|
|U.L. Listing||RSC Level 2|
|Door Thickness||½” Steel Plate||4 ¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||2 Hour||1200°F|
The Amsec/American Security BFII6636 gun safes are always a good choice for the person who does not want to shortcut security or fire protection in their safe purchase.