American Security BFII7250
- The Amsec BFII7250 gun safes have a 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 11 gauge outer body steel, 12 gauge inner body steel, and an additional 4 gauge inner steel liner alongside bolt work from the Amvault high security safes.
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD, which allows you storage for hand guns and 2 long guns on the door as well as pockets for other valuables.
- Amsec BFII7250 gun safes have 2 1/4″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Level 2 Residential Security Container (RSC Level 2) Burglary Classification, this test utilizes the same tools and professional knowledge as a TL-15 burglary test but for 10 minutes rather than 15, making the RSC Level 2 BFII7250 one level below a high security safe.
- 12 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
American Security BFII7250 GUN SAFES SPECS
H x W x D
|71¼” x 50″ x 28″, 30½” overall|
|U.L. Listing||RSC Level 2|
|Door Thickness||1/2″ Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||2 Hours||1200°F|
The Amsec/American Security BFII7250 is a great choice in an American made gun safe with all the features, fire ratings and security ratings that you need to protect your most valuable possessions and when you need a really big safe to do so.