The Amsec BFX6636 gun safes are one of the most uniquely built gun safes in the industry today. The Amsec/American Security BFX6636 safes are one of the most popular sizes of the BFX gun safes line. The Amsec BFX6636 gun safes offer a high fire certification and more steel than most other standard built gun safes. Check out the BFII gun safes also, with the most steel of any standard built safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- The Amsec BFX6636 gun safes have a 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 11 gauge outer body steel and 12 gauge inner body steel.
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD
- NEW 4-way active bolt work, gear drive mechanism, and longer bolt throw.
- 2″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 1 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- The Amsec BFX6636 gun safes offer commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass, black nickel, or chrome logos.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 factory installed power outlet kit.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
Amsec/American Security BFX6636 Safe Specs
H x W x D
|65-1/4″ x 36″ x 26″, 28.5″ overall|
|Door Thickness||½” Steel Plate||4 ¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||2 Hour||1200°F|
The Amsec BFX6636 gun safes are always a good choice for the person who does not want to shortcut security or fire protection in their purchase.
Howard (verified owner) –
I could not be more pleased with my experience in dealing with West Coast Safes .After shopping around I chose West Coast. Not only were they the most informative, but were priced much lower than any of my local dealers. I also read the glowing testimonials and decided to go with them. The delivery was on time and the people they sent out were great. Now for the other story..so to speak. After a couple of days the Amsec lock failed. Here came the true test. West Coast was right on it and within a few days had one of their employees come out and do a flawless job on repair and replacement of the lock. Anyone can seem great when everything is fine but what impressed me about West Coast, and Steve and Brad who did an expert repair, was how helpful they were when I needed help. I would never go anywhere else. As an EX Cop I am a little cynical about people but I trust West Coast a 100%, not to mention the over 1000..dollars saved. I give them an 11/on a 10 scale
Gary S. (verified owner) –
Great Safe – Exceptional Customer Service
After researching gun safes everywhere I landed at West Coast Safes. The customer service here is the best I have ever delt with. We have had the safe since July and it is a great safe. Thank you Steve, and the delivery crew that showed up on time and did an excellent installation. Anybody needing a safe, I highly recommend West Coast Safes.