American Security CE1814 TL-15 Features:
Amsec CE1814 TL-15 features an overall thickness of 5¾” and is made with a 2¾” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and anti theft material.
The American Security CE1814 TL-15 Amvault high security safes have a defense barrier that houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- The Amvault formed body has a total thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system.
- Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
Amsec CE1814 TL-15 Safes Hinges:
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Amsec CE1814 TL-15 SPECS
H x W x D
|18 x 14 x 12|
H x W x D*
|25 x 21 x 21.5″, 24″; overall|
The Amsec CE1814 TL-15 Amvault high security safes are a great high security closet sized safe.
Jonathan (verified owner) –
My entire customer experience was an A+
It?s becoming so rare nowadays to find a company that makes the entire customer experience a positive and non-stressful one, that it’s definitely worth noting. I am a complete newbie when it comes to safes; I’ve never owned one and really knew very little beyond the obvious. After researching online and checking out the local Costco I just felt like I needed a little expert advice and some additional information to make a final decision. I called West Coast Safes and spoke with Brad. He was extremely knowledgeable of the products and different options, and most importantly helped guide me so I could feel confident that I was choosing the right safe for my needs. There was no up selling to try and get me to spend more than was really necessary and no pressure in terms of steering me towards one thing over another. Just a lot of good solid information and facts so I could make a good decision. My invoice was emailed promptly once I made my final decision (the price was completely fair and extremely competitive for what else is being offered out there). I had a few additional questions I emailed over and received a quick and thorough response, which I also appreciated. The installers (Skip and Anthony I believe) came out to my home about 2 weeks later to deliver and install my new safe (on time and ready to go). They too echoed the same professionalism and courtesy as Brad had. They were very patient and walked me through the install process. They took the extra time to make sure I knew how to work everything and didn’t have any other questions. They were even kind enough to leave me with some touch up paint and a few other things to help me out. The bottom line here is if you are looking for a company that stands behind their products and is extremely good at what they do, then look no further than West Coast Safes. I will definitely be back in the future if I have any additional needs and will certainly be passing your name along to any of my friends who need a safe. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work.