American Security CE1814 TL-15 Features:
Amsec CE1814 TL-15 features an overall thickness of 5¾” and is made with a 2¾” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and anti theft material.
The American Security CE1814 TL-15 Amvault high security safes have a defense barrier that houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- The Amvault formed body has a total thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system.
- Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
Amsec CE1814 TL-15 Safes Hinges:
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Amsec CE1814 TL-15 SPECS
H x W x D
|18 x 14 x 12|
H x W x D*
|25 x 21 x 21.5″, 24″; overall|
The Amsec CE1814 TL-15 Amvault high security safes are a great high security closet sized safe.