Amsec CFX703620 TL-30×6 Features:
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high density high strength ceramic matrix.
- Defense barrier houses a combo of nuggets and steel fibers to protect against attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault CFX252016 TL-30×6 high security safes offer a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
Amsec CFX703620 TL-30×6 Safes Body:
- The Amsec Amvault TL-30×6 has a total thickness of 3″ with a defense barrier of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high density high strength ceramic matrix..
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
Amsec CFX703620 TL-30×6 Safes Fire Endurance:
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system.
- Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
American Security CFX703620 TL-30×6 Safes Three-Way Boltwork Option:
- Safes can come with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes. Lock has 2 keys and a escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
- Optional Glass Relocking
- Incorporated into the American Security CFX703620 TL-30×6 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
H x W x D
|70 x 36 x 20|
H x W x D*
|76 x 42 x 29¼|
The American Security CFX703620 TL-30×6 high security safes are perfect for extreme security needs.