The American Security CSC1913 commercial security safes series of composite safes are an affordable solution when you want to protect documents and valuables from both fire and burglary attacks. The CSC1913 safes are standard with a U.L. certified Group II combination dial lock.
Amsec CSC1913 Features:
- Overall thickness of 4⅝” and is constructed with a 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and anti theft material.
- Total protective thickness of 2⅞” enclosing a high-density burglary and fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating also Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- During a fire the included Fire gasket surrounding the entire door jamb helps protect your valuables from high heat.
- Two 1½” diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- Two solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Type 2 combination dial lock standard. Optional Group 1 ESL10XL electronic lock available.
- Lock protected by a spring loaded auxiliary relock device.
- Another big feature is the Heavy-duty ¼” drill resistant carburized hard plate with drill shattering tungsten carbide insert.
- The Amsec CSC1913 safes additionally have Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation.
|Inside H x W x D||19″ x 12.5″ x 12.2″|
|Outside H x W x D||24.5″ x 18″ x 19.9″|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||2898|