The Amsec CSC4520 commercial security safes (home and office safes) series of composite safes are an affordable solution when you want to protect documents and valuables from both fire and burglary attacks. The Amsec CSC4520 safes passed a factory 1700°/2 Hour fire test keeping the interior of the safe below 350 degrees inside. The CSC4520 safes are standard with a U.L. certified Group II combination dial lock. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Amsec CSC4520 commercial security safes (home and office safes) Door:
- Overall thickness of 4⅝” and is constructed with a 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and anti theft material.
- Defense barrier houses a combo of nuggets and steel fibers to protect against attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Total protective thickness of 2⅞” enclosing a high-density burglary and fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Fire gasket surrounding the entire door jamb.
- Two massive 1½” diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- Two solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Type 2 combination dial lock standard. Optional Group 1 ESL10XL electronic lock available.
- Lock protected by a spring loaded auxiliary relock device.
- Heavy-duty ¼” drill resistant carbonized hard plate with drill shattering tungsten carbide insert.
- The Amsec CSC4520 safes have Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel, matching three point handle, plush velour shelves, back cover and base.
- Durable and attractive finish.
|Inside H x W x D||45″ x 20″ x 21.2″|
|Outside H x W x D||50.5″ x 25.5″ x 28.9″|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||19080|
The Amsec CSC4520 commercial security safes are a great fire and burglary safe.