American Security’s (Amsec) 90-Minute Fire Safe NF5924 boasts a three layers of drywall and dual door seals to protect against fire and smoke damage, proving it to be indisputably effective in keeping your most precious possessions out of harm’s way. But don’t take our word for it. Our claim is backed and verified by the 90-minute fire test, as performed by Intertek, an independent testing lab.
Its superior quality is matched by its superior design. It’s sleek, slim frame makes it a perfect fit for any closet, garage, or bedroom. With over a foot of depth, the safe comes equipped with multiple shelves, a door organizer, and optional drawers. With easy-to-remove shelves, this safe is perfect for anything from a long gun to a ring box.
So the next time you need a compact safe that can stand up against the furious power of nature, consider buying a NF5924 fire safe. If it’s gotta be secure, it’s gotta be American Security.
If you have questions about the Amsec NF5924 gun safes, talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
NF Gun Safe
AMERICAN SECURITY NF5924 GUN SAFE FEATURES:
- ¼” Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- American Security nf5924 gun safes offer 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Standard with ESL5 electronic lock, optional combination dial available.
- American Security nf5924 gun safes offer a 5-point handle in black nickel and bold zinc die-cast polished black nickel.
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1½” bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All velour interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- American Security NF5924 safes have the Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- American Security nf5924 gun safes are available in textured gunmetal finishes with black nickel hardware.
H x W x D
|59¼” x 24″ x 18″|
|Gun Capacity||8/8/16 Flexible Interior|
|Door Thickness||¼” Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||1275°F/90 Minute|
The American Security nf5924 gun safes are an import product.