American Security (Amsec) NF6030 GUN SAFES FEATURES:
- Amsec nf6030 gun safes offer 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- ¼” Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Standard with ESL5 electronic lock, optional combination dial available.
- American Security nf6030 gun safes offer a 5-point handle in black nickel and bold zinc die cast polished black nickel.
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1½” bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All velour inside including back cover and firewalls.
- American Security NF6030 safes have the Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that holds two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- American Security nf6030 gun safes are available in textured gunmetal finishes with black nickel hardware.
Amsec NF6030 SPECS
|Model||NF6030 gun safes|
H x W x D
|59¼” x 30″ x 26″|
|Gun Capacity||12 / 18 / 30 Flexible Interior|
|Door Thickness||¼” Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||1275°F / 90 Minute|
The American Security nf6030 gun safes are an import product.