AMERICAN SECURITY NF6032 GUN SAFE features:
- ¼” Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- Body made with 12 gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Standard with ESL5 electronic lock, optional combination dial available.
- American Security NF6032 Gun Safes offer a 5-point handle in black nickel and bold zinc die cast polished logos black nickel.
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1½” bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All velour interior including back cover and firewalls.
- Amsec NF6032 safes Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that allows two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- American Security NF6032 safes are available in textured gunmetal with black nickel hardware.
H x W x D
|59¼” x 30″ x 21″|
|Gun Capacity||12 / 18 / 30 Flexible2 Interior|
|Door Thickness||¼” Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||1275°F / 90 Minute|
The Amsec NF6032 GUN SAFES are an import safe.
Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“? West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
There are no reviews yet.