AMERICAN SECURITY NF6036 GUN SAFE features:
- Amsec NF6036 gun safe body made with 12 gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- ¼” Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Standard with ESL5 electronic lock, optional combination dial available.
- 5-point handle in black nickel and bold zinc die cast polished logos in black nickel.
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1½” bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All velour interior including back cover and firewalls.
- American Security NF6036 safe offers the Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that holds two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Amsec NF6036 gun safe is available in textured gunmetal with black nickel hardware.
H x W x D
|59¼” x 36″ x 26″|
|Gun Capacity||12 / 18 / 30 Flexible Interior|
|Door Thickness||¼” Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||1275°F / 90 Minute|
AMERICAN SECURITY NF6036 GUN SAFE is an import safe.