The Amsec RF6528 TL-30 gun safes have one of the highest levels of security and fire protection offered in the gun safe industry. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
ASK ABOUT OUR BEST PRICING, 800-933-3515
- Upholstered in our standard plush tan pin-dot fabric.
- Outside features a spy-proof key locking dial and decorative 3-point handle in brass or chrome.
- The RF6528 gun safe is Fire rated at 1850°F for a period of 2 hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- The RF6528 TL-30 gun safe has a massive 3½” thick body encloses a high security fire resistant material to protect against intense fires.
- The RF6528 Armory Gun Safe is a U.L. Listed burglary resistant TL-30 model built to withstand severe attacks from the sophisticated equipment used by today’s burglars.
- Massive 3½” body and 2¾” door (total door thickness: 5¾”) built with a defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, burglary resistant high security material.
- Equipped with a U.L. Listed Group 2M lock protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded re-locking devices.
- 10 Massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts provide superior door security.
Amsec RF6528 TL-30 Specs
H x W x D
|72″ x 35″ x 29.5″, 32.5″ overall|
|Gun Capacity||12/18/30 Flexible Interior|
|U.L. Listing||TL-30 High Security|
|1850°F/2 Hour Fire Certification|
The Amsec RF6528 TL-30 gun safes are one of the best choices for the person who wants the best fire and security protection.
Larry from Michigan (verified owner) –
I decided on the Amsec RF6528 TL-30 after extensive research. I wanted a true security safe and this one fit my needs perfectly. I decided on West Coast Safes after comparing prices. There is a Amsec dealer 5 miles from my home but they couldn’t come close to West Coast Safes price, even after adding shipping and handling from CA to MI! The staff at West Coast answered all my questions and offered helpful suggestions for placement. I couldn’t believe how well protected and secured the safe was when it arrived. Not a scratch on it! When I removed the packing, the special pallet they built to ship it on was simple to remove from the safe to set it in place. They thought of everything. I am totally pleased with my experience with West Coast Safes, and highly recommend them!
JohnK (verified owner) –
Great experience with WC safes. I would recommend them over any safe dealer I shopped. They beat everyone else’s prices and the delivery team did an outstanding job of getting a very heavy safe into a tough spot.
Alan (verified owner) –
I’d been looking at safes for about 1 year. I decided to get the RF6528 Amsec due to it’s heavy weight and TL-30 rating. I did not want to get an RSC. Price and shipping cost for safe were very fair. Steve took the time to answer all my questions. So for excellent service and product I highly recommend Steve or either of his sons who also work there. The RF6528 safe was packaged unbelievable well. I’ve never seen anything packaged that well. Mine was shipped from the West Coast to the East Coast with no damage. The safe appears much nicer than I expected. The door is very easy to open and close. It will not move any further opened or closed from the position I leave it. The safe being nearly perfectly level probably doesn’t hurt.
Wes-Scottsdale AZ (verified owner) –
To start off with the moment I called Steve picked up the phone and was willing to give me the best price around. Even better than the prices I was receiving from a company I have been doing business with for quite some time. The discount was significant. Steve walked me through every part of why my safe from him was a smart purchase. Out of everyone I have talked to about safes and vaults Steve was by far the most knowledgeable. I bought the TL30 AMSEC safe from Steve and I live a whole state away. Of course I thought no way would these guys be able to beat my local safe price. They beat my local guys price by $1,300.00 without it being delivered. Steve generously through in the shipping at an extremely reasonable rate. The next day, that’s right, the next day I had my safe being loaded into my house. This was hand delivered by Steve (the owner) himself and his son Garrett. From the interaction I had with these two I made the conclusions that they know how to get a safe into a tight space with expertise and for a first time customer I had the owner himself deliver the safe to me, there is no more exact definition, this is your mom and pop family run safe shop, with the best prices in town, and the most trustworthy people dealing with your valuables. Thanks again Steve, thanks again Garrett I hope your drive back was safe and all is well! Hopefully I will see you soon and we can do more business! If this was an eBay transaction I would give them an A+++++++++++ 5 Star Rating on all categories from pricing to delivery! Thanks again! -Wes