The American Security RFX703620 TL-30×6 gun safes have the highest levels of security and fire protection offered in the gun safe industry. While most gun safe manufacturers offer RSC (Residential Security Container) ratings, American Security goes past that level to RSC Level 2 in their BFII safes, to the TL-30 in their RF6528 and all the way to the TL-30×6 that is available in the RFX582820 and the Amsec RFX703620. With the TL-30×6 level of security, you have the safe level of security that most jewelry stores are required to have in order for their insurance carrier to insure them. Amsec offers the only gun safes that have the TL-30×6 six sided U.L. burglary rating. To earn a TL-30×6 burglary rating, these safes are subjected to a brutal 30 minute attack by trained technicians using tools such as sledge hammers, picks, chisels, circular saws, carbide drills, wedges and pry bars.
The high level of security of these safes comes from Amsec’s unique composite construction. High strength concrete with proprietary aggregate combined with a matrix of formed steel barriers stop all types of attacks outlined in the Underwriters Laboratories standard. These massive safes weigh between 4500 lbs. No one is walking out of your house with one of these. This is the same commercial safe construction that Amsec sells to banks and jewelers across the country.
Amsec RFX703620 TL-30×6 Gun Safe Features:
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is made with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amsec RFX703620 TL-30×6 high security gun safes offer a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
Amsec RFX703620 Body:
- The Amsec RFX703620 TL-30×6 gun safes have a total protective thickness of 3″ with a defense barrier of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high density high strength ceramic matrix..
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
Amsec RFX703620 TL-30×6 Gun Safes Fire Endurance:
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F and also a palusol heat expanding fire seal to seal the door against smoke, water, fire and heat damage protection
- Equipped with ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system.
Amsec RFX703620 Three-Way Boltwork Option:
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe. This is an option that can be ordered from the factory when ordering the safe new or can be retro fitted in the safe years later with a factory retro fit kit. 3 way bolt work is a nice additional, affordable option that adds more security to your safe.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock.
Amsec RFX703620 TL-30×6 High Security Gun Safes Hinges:
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all RFX High Security gun safes.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
- Optional Glass Relocking
- Incorporated into the Amsec RFX703620 TL-30×6 gun safes auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
H x W x D
|70 x 36 x 20|
H x W x D*
|76 x 42 x 29¼, 32.5 overall|
|Interior / adjustable gun interior||Flexible gun interior|