AMSEC safes (American Security) WS1214E5 wall safes are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables at an affordable prices. The WS1214E5 wall safes is also designed for easy installation between 16″ on center wall studs with pre-drilled anchor holes and a built in flange, eliminating unnecessary re-plastering.
Wall safes are an affordable and easy way to conceal your goods, often times they are placed in the wall in the back of a closet so clothing can add additional discretion. Furthermore, the safe is recessed so you can hang a picture over the safe for the ultimate level of concealment. WS1214E5 wall safes do not offer fire protection, if you want something with fire protection you should look at the WFS149e5lp.
- ¾” thick solid steel door, recessed for flush mounting.
- Heavy duty “B” rate fully welded body construction.
- An additional spring loaded re-locking device, activated by a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carbonized hardplate.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad in Bright Chrome. Optional combo lock available.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five ¾” diameter chrome steel locking bolts.
- One piece heavy-duty dead bar.
- Two removable shelves.
- Extra deep interior.
- Attractive black finish with brass plated dial and gold emblem.
Electronic lock Options:
- U.L. Listed Type 1
- Audible and visual feedback
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four wrong entries
- All the features included in the ESL-10xl
- 1 manager, 1 courier, 8 users
- Supports time delay
- Supports dual control
- Additional numbers may be entered immediately before final digit of combo to baffle onlookers
H x W x D
|12 x 13½ x 5½|
H x W x D
|12⅝ x 14-⅛ x 10|
|Door Opening||10¾ x 11⅛|
The Amsec safes WS1214E5 wall safes are an import product, not made in the US.