AMSEC B2200 super brute floor safes are a great way to keep your valuables safe and out of sight. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. Delivery and installation is available for your new safe.
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Amsec floor safes offer attractive robot welded design offers strong reliable welds to protect against theft and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with re-lock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring loaded re-locking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and re-locks are protected by a large carbonized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five ¾” diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge uses ⅜” diameter steel hinge pins and internal bolts.
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B+” rate door: ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10¾” x 11⅛” door opening for bulky items.
- Attractive carpet floor in every unit.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your AMSEC Super Brute floor safe is subject of a sledgehammer or pry attack and is forcibly entered, AMSEC will replace or repair the safe (our option) with a current production model of equal value – free of charge. The damaged safe must be returned freight prepaid to the factory within 30 days of the loss, accompanied by a properly filled police report. This warranty does not apply to damage or loss resulting from accident, alteration, unauthorized entry or improper installation. AMSEC’s limited warranty policy and procedures applies to any extended product warranties.
H x W x D
|11⅞ x 13¼ x 14|
H x W x D
|12¾ x 14⅛ x 17|
|Door Opening||10¾ x 11⅛|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||2,203|
The Amsec B2200 super brute floor safes are an import product, not made in the US.