The Amsec BF gun safes are one of the most uniquely built gun safes in the industry today. The Amsec BF6024 gun safes are the smallest of the series and will fit nicely in most any small closet space. Most of the industry today has eliminated mid level and high end safes in the size range of the Amsec BF6024 gun safes, making it one of very few safes with the fire and security features of the BF6024. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- The Amsec BF6024 gun safes have a ⅜” steel plate door combined with
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD
- 1″ DryLight insulation. (BF7250 and BF6024 are ⅜” steel plate.)
- 2″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 12 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- The Amsec BF6024 gun safes offer commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass or chrome logos.
- The Amsec BF6024 gun safes are 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 precut electrical access hole.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
AMSEC BF6024 GUN SAFES SPECS
H x W x D
|59-1/4″ x 24″ x 20″, 23″ overall|
|Door Thickness||⅜” Steel Plate||4¾” Total|
|Fire Rating||2 Hour||1200°F|
The Amsec BF6024 gun safes are always a good choice for the person who does not want to shortcut security or fire protection in their safe purchase.