The Amsec BFX6030 gun safes are one of the most uniquely built gun safes in the industry today. The Amsec/American Security BFX6030 safes are the best selling size of the BFX gun safes line. The Amsec BFX6030 offers a high fire certification and more steel than most other standard built gun safes. Check out the BFII gun safes also, with the most steel of any standard built safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 11 gauge outer body steel and 12 gauge inner body steel.
- NEW PDO DOOR ORGANIZER STANDARD
- NEW 4-way active bolt work, gear drive mechanism, and longer bolt throw.
- 2″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 14 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Certified fire protection of 1200°F for 2 Hours. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- The Amsec BFX6030 gun safes offer commercial grade ball bearing hinges.
- Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two re-locking devices.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass, black nickel, or chrome logos.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 factory installed power outlet kit.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
AMSEC BFX6030 SAFES SPECS
H x W x D
|59-1/4″ x 30″ x 26″, 28.5″ overall|
|Gun Capacity||11/14/25 Flexible Interior|
|Door Thickness||1/2″ Steel Plate||4-3/4″ Total|
|Fire Rating||1200°F/2 Hour|
The Amsec/American Security BFX6030 gun safes are always a good choice for the person who does not want to shortcut security or fire protection in their purchase.