AMSEC (American Security) “B” Rate BLB3024 burglary safes are designed to provide secure storage at an economical price. All BLB series safes are built with a 1/2″ pry resistant recessed door and 1/4″ solid steel body. In addition to meeting the requirements of The Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance, the BLB3024 burglary safes offer an appearance and many features similar to AMSEC’s higher rated TL-15 models. The BLB3024 burglary safes have no fire protection in order to have extra internal space for your home or business application. All of the Amsec BLB series are proudly made in the USA. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
BLB3024 burglary safes Door:
- ½” steel pry-resistant recessed door.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carbonized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ chromed steel locking bolts. (five in BLBs)
- Solid steel full length dead bar prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
Amsec BLB3024 burglary safes Body:
- ¼” solid steel bodies.
- Body reinforcing frame gives the appearance of 1″ thick walls to discourage attack.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Attractive Gray textured finish. Other colors available.
- Custom sizes, interior options and high security features available.
- Left swing door optional.
|Inside H x W x D||30 x 24 x 20|
|Outside H x W x D||30½ x 24½ x 23|
|Door Opening||28 x 22|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||14,400|
The BLB3024 safes are a great US made safe.
There are no reviews yet.