AMSEC BLC4024 is a “B” Rate safe designed to provide secure storage at an economical price. All BLC series safes are built with a 1″ pry resistant recessed door and 1/2″ solid steel body. In addition to meeting the requirements of The Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance, the Amsec BLB4024 burglary safes offer an appearance and many features similar to AMSEC’s higher rated TL-15 models. The BLC4024 burglary safes have no fire protection in order to have extra internal space for your home or business application. All of the Amsec BLC series are proudly made in the USA. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
- 1″ steel pry resistant recessed door.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Amsec BLC4024 locks and relocks protected by a large carbonized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ chromed steel locking bolts. (Five)
- Solid steel full length dead bar prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- ½” continuously welded solid steel bodies.
- Body reinforcing frame gives the appearance of 1″ thick walls to discourage attack.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Attractive Gray textured finish. Other colors available.
- Custom sizes, interior options and high security features available.
- Left swing door optional.
|Inside H x W x D||40 x 24 x 20|
|Outside H x W x D||41 x 25 x 24|
|Door Opening||38½ x 22½|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||19,200|
The BLC4024 safes are a great US made safe.