The Amsec ESL10XL electronic lock is an excellent choice for the person that is either tired of a combination dial lock or cannot see the dial lock numbers and need the larger display that an electronic lock affords. Many entry level electronic locks in the industry today are not very as reliable as they should be, but the affordable ESL10XL is a very reliable lock and sure to give you many years of trouble free access to your safe or gun safe.
AMSEC ESL10XL ELECTRONIC LOCK Features:
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Combination changes on the ESL10XL are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing.
- Amsec ESL10XL Electronic lock is encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2″ spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- New industrial “Soft Touch” membrane keypad is tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
The Amsec ESL10XL electronic lock will retro fit to most any safe or gun safes built in the last 30-40 years, but if you are not sure about your particular application, give one of our safe experts a call in the showroom. Our showroom is open 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Saturday. 800-933-3515 We typically stock the Amsec ESL10XL electronic lock in our warehouse and have them ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.