The Amsec ESL20XL electronic lock is an excellent choice for the person that is either tired of a combination dial lock or cannot see the dial lock numbers and need the larger display that an electronic lock affords. Many entry level electronic locks in the industry today are not very as reliable as they should be, but the affordable ESL20XL is a very reliable lock and sure to give you many years of trouble free access to your safe or gun safe.
AMSEC ESL20XL ELECTRONIC LOCK Additional Features:
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes. Open period can be set from 1 to 9 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: When enabled, the lock requires two combinations to open for added security.
- Amsec Electronic Lock ESL20XL features Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Access Manager, Alarm System or other device.
AMSEC ESL20XL ELECTRONIC LOCK Optional Expansion Modules:
Provides these additional capabilities on the ESL20XL:
- Duress (Silent Signal) Alarm Output. Provides relay output for alarm system connection.
- External connection for A/C power transformer on ESL20XL and ESL10XL.
- External connection for control port.
- Provides for connection of one or two ESL20XL locks.
The Amsec ESL20XL electronic lock will retro fit to most any safe or gun safes built in the last 30-40 years, but if you are not sure about your particular application, give one of our safe experts a call in the showroom. Our showroom is open 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Saturday. 800-933-3515 We typically stock the Amsec ESL20XL electronic lock in our warehouse and have them ready to ship.