AMSEC (American Security) AMSEC MS1414C SAFE is designed to provide secure storage at an economical price. Equipped with american security’s (Amsec safes) combination dial lock. The AMSEC MS1414C SAFE are suited for everyday items such as keys, wallets, passports, and small amounts of cash.
Furthermore, the AMSEC MS1414C SAFE would be a perfect addition to a dorm, hotel room or RV, for miscellaneous secure storage that can be bolted in place either through the floor or back wall with the included mounting hardware. All EST series have a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. The AMSEC MS1414C SAFE is not a “B”, “C”, UL listed residential security container nor is it a DOJ approved container for firearms.
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- ½” solid steel door.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages bolt work automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded re-locking device.
- Lock and re-lock protected by large carbonized hardplate.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- Adjustable shelf provided.
- Also available as a “Mini-Deposit” safe with optional deposit slot or drawer. Drawer size: 11/8 x 31/2 x 71/2
|Inside H x W x D||13¾ x 13¾ x 11|
|Outside H x W x D||14 x 14 x 14|
|Door Opening||9¾ x 9¾|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||2,080|
AMSEC MS1414C SAFE is a perfect compact burglary safe for home, office, dorm or hotel room.