As time goes on, all collections grow. Not just guns, but personal heirlooms, business and family records, jewelry, computer equipment, sentimental items, cameras, photographs and works of art. Instead of buying three different safes over a lifetime, an AMSEC/American Security VD8030BF vault door can turn your room into a security center.
Amsec’s vault doors are designed for easy installation that retrofits a standard 80″ x 30″ opening or 80″ x 36″ opening. Massive 2″ door offers a defense barrier constructed of ½” outer steel plate filled with a 1⅜” fire insulating material that provides a barrier against extreme heat. Select from four textured finishes (gloss finishes have to be quoted, to find out about any of American Security’s gloss finishes on your vault door please contact us). AMSEC VD8030BF vault door offers elegant scroll work and pinstripes accompanied by the renowned American Security logo. A spy-proof key locking dial with decorative 5-point handle is standard. Ten 1½” thick bolts to keep valuables safe.
AMSEC VD8030BF vault door Features:
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2″ chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door).
- Select from four textured finishes (Sandstone, Granite, Black or Chocolate Brown).
- Commercial grade, Vault Door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Inside Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room or panic room.
- 2″ thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 1-3/8″ DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4¾” to 9¾”
- Minimum rough opening required: 79½”H x 29½”W
- Outside: 83⅛”H x 36½”W
- Door opening: 77½”H x 24½”W
- In-Swing: 77½” H x 19-5/16″ W
- Weight: 695 lbs. – Shipping Weight 850 lbs