As time goes on, all collections grow. Not just guns, but personal heirlooms, business and family records, jewelry, computer equipment, sentimental items, cameras, photographs and works of art. Instead of buying three different safes over a lifetime, an AMSEC/American Security VD8036BF vault door can turn your room into a security center.
Amsec’s vault doors are designed for easy installation that retrofits a standard 80″ x 30″ opening or 80″ x 36″ opening. Massive 2″ door offers a defense barrier constructed of ½” outer steel plate filled with a 1⅜” fire insulating material that provides a barrier against extreme heat. Select from four textured finishes (gloss finishes have to be quoted, to find out about any of American Security’s gloss finishes on your vault door please contact us). AMSEC VD8036BF vault door offers elegant scroll work and pinstripes accompanied by the renowned American Security logo. A spy-proof key locking dial with decorative 5-point handle is standard. Ten 1½” thick bolts to keep valuables safe.
AMSEC VD8036BF vault door Features:
- Adjustable doorframe slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4¾” to 9¾”
- Minimum opening required: 79½”H x 35½”W
- Outside: 83⅛”H x 42½”W
- Door opening: 77½”H x 31W
- In-Swing: 77½” H x 26-5/16″ W
- Weight: 819 lbs. – Shipping Weight 1000 lbs.
- Amsec VD8036BF In-Swing Installation Instructions
- Amsec VD8036BF Out-swing Installation Instructions