AMSEC B1810 brute floor safes are a great way to keep your valuables safe and out of sight. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. Delivery and installation is available for your new safe.
B1810 brute floor safes Standard Features:
- Black textured body and door.
- Large chrome plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Amsec floor safes offer attractive robotically welded design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carbonized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five ¾” diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
B1810 brute floor safes Body:
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using ⅜” diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
B1810 brute floor safes Additional Features:
- A large, convenient 11¾” x 16″ door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage.
- B rate door: ½” solid steel plate door.
H x W x D
|12⅓ x 18½ x 10|
H x W x D
|13¼ x 19½ x 13|
|Door Opening||11¾ x 16|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||2,281|
The Amsec B1810 brute floor safes are an import product, not manufactured in the US.