The Liberty Brightview safe light kit allows you to install lights inside your safe without the need to have an AC powered outlet in the safe.
Brightview safe light kit LED Lighting for Safes and Other Uses:
- Motion activated sensor with adjustable shutoff timer (factory set at 2 minutes for auto shutoff).
- Easy to install. Includes push pins and batteries.
- This safe light kit is highly efficient for longer battery life.
- Alerts occur when battery is low.
- Customer or dealer installed (not installed at the factory)
- Includes Three Triple-A batteries for each light
Liberty’s Safe Light Kit turns on when there is motion and turns off after five minutes (adjustable). The detachable corner mount allows the wand to easily slide in and out for adjustable lighting and changing of the batteries. Note: Brightview Safe Light Kit is included with all Franklin, FATBOY and Premium 20 models built after July 1, 2013. Package is included inside safe to be installed by customer in their preferred location (see Installation video demonstration below)
The Liberty Brightview safe light kit makes adding lights to the inside of your safe easy. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe. Many of our safes on display in our Ontario, CA showroom already come standard with lights, but we can add lights to any safe that you choose to purchase. West Coast Safes has all of the best LED light kits in stock and ready to install or ship, when you need them. We can also come to your home in Southern California and install a light kit for you if you are not able to do the kit installation yourself.
BRIGHTVIEW SAFE LIGHT KIT INSTALLATION AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO!