The Browning Deluxe 65T gun safes are a ProSteel safe from Browning ProSteel Safes. ProSteel has been building safes for Browning for about 40 years.
Browning Deluxe 65T safes Features:
- Fire Rating: 1680 F for 100 minutes
- 11-Gauge Steel Body Thickness with over a 1/4″ steel in the 1-1/16″ Duo Framed door
- (10) 4″ x 1″ MAX Locking Bolts with twice the protection of the industry standard round bolts
- DPX Door Storage with room for up to 13 long guns on the door alone. There is also room for handguns in the holsters and many other storage pouches for additional items that you don’t want to use up shelf space with.
- deluxe 65T safes Scope Saver for 4 scoped Long Guns, that 4 scoped long gun right on the door, how convenient.
- Axis Adjustable Shelving, absolutely the most flexible interior in the gun safe industry today.
- 8 Colors, Textured Charcoal, several high gloss colors and several 2 tone color options
- Dimensions 72″ x 56″ x 25.5″ on the body, with an overall depth 30″ with the handle spindles installed and the electrical cord plugged in to power the LED lighting, dehumidifier, watch winders or any other electrical need you may find for inside your safe
- Weight 1295 lbs., not a lightweight by any means, but a properly installed safe should be set in place, leveled for proper door operation, shimmed at corners in the level position to make sure that the safe does not rock corner to corner and then bolted down to the foundation. Proper bolt down is critical for the long term security of the safe and you contents.
The Browning Deluxe 65T safes are one of the biggest gun safes in the industry today. If you have the room for this big safe, you just might never need to purchase another safe. Too many people buy a smaller safe than what they need to have long term. In the gun safe industry, the cheapest thing that you can do is buy bigger than you think you currently need. You never double volume and double price in the safe industry. The bigger you buy, the cheaper the safe is, per cubic foot of space. This is true no matter what kind of safe you purchase and no matter what company you purchase your safe from. You don’t typically hear anyone with a safe complain that they bought a safe to big, but we hear all the time from customers that bought too small and now either need another safe or just want to trade in their small safe for a larger one. The Deluxe 65T might just save you from having to buy a bigger safe. And if you do outgrow a safe this size, you can just get another one to sit beside it.