Browning Prosteel Prestige 49 safe Features
The Browning Prestige 49 is a ProSteel Gun Safe built in Utah. The rugged steel body is formed and continuously welded for outstanding security and an impressive appearance. Inside-the-door security features include the patented MAX Locking Bolts and out Gear Drive Locking system.
The versatile DPX Storage System with Scope Saver (a Browning Gun Safes exclusive) holds up to 30% more guns and makes it fast and convenient to access your long guns and other valuables. In addition the Prestige Gun Safes by Browning also comes standard with an LED Lighting system.
Browning Prestige 49 Features:
- Fire Rating: 1700 F for 110 minutes
- 10-Gauge Steel Body Thickness
- (12-14) 4″ x1″ MAX Locking Bolts
- Pry-Stop Corner Bolts
- DPX Door Storage
- Scope Saver for 4 scoped Long Guns
- Axis Adjustable Shelving
- Simulated Worn Leather Shelving
- 7 Colors
- Dimensions 60″ x 44″ x 26″, 29″ overall
- Weight 1115 lbs.
The Browning Prestige 49 gun safe should be a solid contender on your short list of safes.