AMSEC BWB2020FL wide body depository safes (drop safes) offer a secure solution for your money management and protection needs of your business. We sell top-of-the-line money safes designed to keep your profits out of inappropriate or careless hands.Money safes and Cash Drop Safes are a necessity for most businesses. Not only do they help to prevent theft, they also offer an ideal way to manage your daily cash flow. We sell both top loading and front loading depository safes in a variety of sizes. Whether you are looking for a simple cash drop safe or a more sophisticated depository safe with laptop control and audit trail management, we have what you need to properly secure your assets.Let us show you the perfect solution to daily cash management that will give you a real sense of security and peace of mind! Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
BWB2020FL wide body depository safes Standard Body Features:
BWB2020FL wide body depository safes (drop safes) Door:
- Massive ½” thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and re-locks protected by a large carbonized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded re-locking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
Amsec Safes BWB2020FL wide body depository safes Interior Locker Features:
- Heavy ¼” steel door, with Medeco® high security camlock.
- Large clear door opening: 6″H x 12″W.
- Inside Dimensions:
ID, 6⅛” x 19¾” x 13½”
ID, 6⅛” x 24¾” x
- Note: Front Load Depository – inside locker height restricted to 6″.
Amsec BWB2020FL wide body depository safes Front Load Depository Features:
- Recessed heavy duty ⅛” construction with ⅛” door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4″ x 9″ x 11½” (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
IMPORTANT: AMSEC Depository safes (drop safes) are recommended for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.
H x W x D
|19¾ x 19¾ x 17|
H x W x D
|30 x 20 x 20|
|Door Opening||14¾ x 16¼|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||6,631|
The American Security (Amsec) BWB2020FL wide body depository safes (drop safes) are the money management solution your business is looking for.