AMSEC CD7 tubular floor safes are a great way to keep your valuables safe and out of sight. STAR Floor safes are engineered with advanced security features. CD7 tubular floor safes safes have been the standard for gas stations, fast food, small retail establishments and home owners for over 50 years. Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete, CD7 tubular floor safes provide maximum fire and burglary protection. Now, with the water resistant dust cover, you get protection from water as well. Also, with our cheap shipping rates and super low prices, we can offer almost free shipping that almost always beats our competitor’s free shipping prices.Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. Delivery and installation is available for your new safe.
CD7 tubular floor safes “C” Rate Lift-Out Door Features:
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carbonized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7¼” clear opening, is 1¾” solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.
CD7 tubular floor safes Other Features:
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
STAR’s double compartment models provide the commercial user with the most effective cash handling system available
- Hold-up as well as burglary protection is greatly enhanced by use of this type of safe. Available with dual key inner compartment. Manager holds one key, the armored car driver, or employee holds the second.
Diameter x H
|(top)8¼ x 5½
(bottom)8¼ x 9
Diameter x H
|8¾ x 19|
The Amsec CD7 tubular floor safes are a high quality product manufactured in the US