Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 High Security Safes Features:
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 high security safes offer a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 Safes Body:
- The Amsec Amvault TL-30×6 has a total protective thickness of 3″ with a defense barrier of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix..
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 Safes Fire Endurance:
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system.
- Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 Safes Three-Way Boltwork Option:
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 Safes Hinges:
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes. Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
- Optional Glass Relocking
Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 Safes Mechanism:
- Incorporated into the AMVAULT TL-30×6 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
H x W x D
|25 x 20 x 16|
H x W x D*
|31 x 26 x 25¼|
The Amsec CFX252016 TL-30×6 safes are perfect for extreme security needs. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.