The Champion Trophy 50 gun safes are built with the same exacting precision as Champion’s higher-end models, the Champion Trophy gun safes are as attractive as they are secure. With their new arched door, the Champion Trophy series is as beautiful as Champion’s higher end safes, but at a fraction of the price. Place a valuable behind a 4¼ inch-thick composite door of a Trophy Series gun safe and its covered by a bolt-and-steel homeowners insurance policy– without the annual premium. Trust your valuables and firearms to Champions gun safes. Also, with our cheap shipping rates and super low prices, we can offer shipping that almost always beats our competitor’s free shipping prices. m.
CHAMPION TROPHY GUN SAFES FIRE AND SECURITY RATINGS
- Phoenix Class II fire protection
- 1500° 75 Minute fire rating
- Lifetime warranty
- UL security rating
- Sargent&Greenleaf dial lock
- Champion’s Auto-Relock system
- Diamond Imbedded Armor-Plate
CHAMPION TROPHY 50 GUN SAFES BOLTWORKS
- Four-way active boltworks–no dead bolts
- 12, 1¼” door bolts
- Roughneck bolt guides
MAXIMUM SECURITY DOOR
- Auto-detent™ system
- 4¼” thick composite door
- Internal ball-bearing hinges
- Chrome lock & 3 spoke handle
CHAMPION TROPHY 50 GUN SAFES BODY
- Up to three layers of fire insulation
- 11 Gauge outer steel wall
- Up to two inch thick composite wall
- High-gloss polyurethane finish
- Plush velour interior
- All-Pro interior
|Outer Shell Thickness||11 Ga|
|Volume (Cubic Feet)||50 CF|
|Approx. Weight||1105 lbs|
|Door Edge Thickness||3/4″|
|Body Thickness||up to 2″|
The Champion Trophy 50 gun safes, a great package with an affordable price tag.
Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“? West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
There are no reviews yet.