The Fort Knox Defender 6637 gun safes offers great fire and security features in a compact home fire and burglary safe. With a 1680 degree/90 minute fire certification, over 3/8″ plate steel in the door and 10 gauge steel in the body, this home safe is no light weight. The Fort Knox Defender 6637 gun safes also has one of the smoothest gear drive mechanisms ever developed in the safe industry. One option worth looking at in the Defender series is the door organizer. The door organizer allows you storage on the door, which buys back space on the shelves inside the safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
FORT KNOX DEFENDER 6637 GUN SAFES Standard Features:
- UL Listed.
- Certified 1680°F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1¾” Reinforced Fire Door Thickness.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door.
- 10 gauge door shell wrapped around 2 layers of fire protection and a 1/4″ steel plate.
- Fort Knox Defender 6637 gun safes has a 10 gauge steel outer body, Uni-body construction (1½” total body thickness).
- 11-1½” diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Bolt Detent.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
FORT KNOX DEFENDER 6637 GUN SAFES Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Level II (10 gauge to 3/16″ body steel upgrade)
- Level III(10 gauge to ¼” body steel upgrade)
- Electronic lock
- Light Package
- Door Organizer
- Stainless steel package
FORT KNOX DEFENDER 6637 GUN SAFES Dimensions:
FORT KNOX DEFENDER 6637 GUN SAFES Fire Rating: