The Fort Knox Defender 7261 gun safe offers great fire and security features in a compact home fire and burglary safe. With a 1680 degree/90 minute fire certification, 3/8″ plate steel in the door and 10 gauge steel in the body, this home safe is no light weight. The Fort Knox Defender also has one of the smoothest gear drive mechanisms ever developed in the safe industry. One option worth looking at in the Defender series is the door organizer. The door organizer allows you storage on the door, which buys back space on the shelves inside the safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Fort Knox Defender 7261 gun safe standard features:
- UL Listed, so you know your safes security has been tested.
- Certified 1680°F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1¾” Reinforced Fire Door Thickness.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door, so you know the body has great pry protection.
- 10 gauge door shell wrapped around 2 layers of fire protection and a 1/4″ steel plate.
- Fort Knox Defender 7261 gun safe has a 10 gauge steel outer body, Uni-body construction (1½” total body thickness).
- 11-1½” diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Bolt Detent, so the bolts cannot chip the body paint when you close the door.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings, so you safe can resist drill attacks.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker, so you safe will be tougher to attack.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Fort Knox Defender 7261 gun safe popular options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Level II (10 gauge to 3/16″ body steel upgrade)
- Level III(10 gauge to ¼” body steel upgrade)
- Electronic lock, so you can have quick access
- Light Package, so you can easily see everything inside your safe
- Door Organizer, so you can keep hand guns and smaller items off of the shelves
- Dehumidifier, so you will not ever have moisture issues inside your safe
- Stainless steel package