DESK MATE Model:2597-S
Outer dimension w/door closed: 7½” x 10½” x 2½”, Outer dimension w/door open: 7½” x 11¾” x 4″, Inner dimension: 6½”x 8¼” x 1¾”, Ship Wt. 9 lbs.
DESK MATE Standard Features
- This model is a California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Designed to install under most surfaces with included Quick Release Mounting Bracket (MBDM).
- Front opening case door drops down for easy access.
- Desk Mate may also be installed sideways with the top bolted to the side of a surface and the door on the top.
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations, easy to set a personalize code.
- No keys to lose or batteries to change.
- One Quick Release Mounting Bracket (MBDM) is included with each Desk Mate for easy installation under most surfaces.
- Additional Quick Release Mounting Brackets may be ordered to allow the case to be used in more than one location.
- ⅜” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- The door is recessed for added pry protection.
- Anti-Pry brackets in the interior provide additional strength and security.
- Desk Mate is Available in textured semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- An optional Universal Mounting Bracket (UBDM) is available to enable the case to be installed on top of most surfaces.
- Accented with silver tone pinstripe and logo design.
Talk to one of our safe specialists about your storage needs in your gun safe or if you don’t already have a gun safe, read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe. West Coast Safes has a complete display of all gun safe accessories, including the V Line desk mate.