The Sargent & Greenleaf direct drive electronic lock is an excellent choice for the person that is either tired of a combination dial lock or cannot see the dial lock numbers and need the larger display that an electronic lock affords. Many entry level electronic locks in the industry today are not very as reliable as they should be, but the lock is very reliable and sure to give you many years of trouble free access to your safe or gun safe.
The direct drive electronic lock from Sargent & Greenleaf offers the reliability of a mechanical lock and the convenience of an electronic lock. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s S&G! To maintain lock warranty, lock installation on safe must be done by a certified locksmith. As of October 2014, all S&G Direct-Drive locks are classified as EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) resistant locks.
- One million codes to choose from.
- Field programmable (via keypad) for single control, dual control, and employee/manager modes; changeable at any time.
- Direct Drive Electronic Lock features One master code, one supervisor code, one time delay override code, five user codes.
- Direct drive electronic lock has a time delay override can be either single control or dual control.
- Factory programmed Management Reset Code.
- Programmable time delay of one to ninety-nine minutes can easily be activated from the keypad.
- Time delay opening window can be set from two to nine minutes.
- Penalty lockout feature shuts the lock down for five minutes if four or more incorrect codes are entered in a row to deter random code entry attempts.
- All programming is accomplished via the keypad; no special programming tools required.
- Direct Drive Electronic Lock features Deadlocking, solenoid blocked bolt withstands over 225 lbs. of end pressure.
- Lock bolt is retracted and extended by turning the keypad ring. Mechanical bolt control assures high reliability.
- Uses S&G’s “Magic Module” footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical
- Low profile keypad is only 1″ (25.4 mm) high, and is 3¾” (9.5 cm) in diameter.
The S & G direct drive electronic lock will retro fit to most any safe or gun safes built in the last 30-40 years, but if you are not sure about your particular application, give one of our safe experts a call in the showroom. Our showroom is open 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Saturday. 800-933-3515. We typically stock the lock in our warehouse and have them ready to ship. Try the S&G Direct Drive Electronic Lock.
There are no reviews yet.