AMSEC DSF2014 B rate depository safes (cash drop safes) offer a secure solution for your money management and protection needs of your business. We sell top-of-the-line money safes designed to keep your profits out of inappropriate or careless hands. Money safes and Cash Drop Safes are a necessity for most businesses. Not only do they help to prevent theft, they also offer an ideal way to manage your daily cash flow. We sell both top loading and front loading depository safes in a variety of sizes. Whether you are looking for a simple cash drop safes or a more sophisticated depository safe with laptop control and audit trail management, we have what you need to properly secure your assets.
Amsec Safes DSF2014 B rate depository safes Body:
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
DSF2014 B rate depository safes (cash drop safes) Door:
- ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack.
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded re-locking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carbonized hardplate.
Amsec Safes DSF2014 B rate depository safes Hopper:
- Available w/ reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes: (Top Load Rotary):
- 4¾”D x 4¾”W x 10″L
- (Front/Reverse Load): 4″D x 2¾”W x 10½”L
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16″ construction (¼” door).
- DSF2014C B rate depository is protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.
H x W x D
|10 x 13¾ x 11|
|Outside H x W x D*||20¼ x 14 x 14|
|9¾ x 9¾|
|Cubic Inch Capacity||1,513|
The American Security DSF2014 B rate depository safes (cash drop safes) are the money management solution your business is looking for.