AMSEC (American Security) DSF2714 B rate depository safes offer a secure solution for your money management and protection needs of your business. We sell top-of-the-line money safes designed to keep your profits out of inappropriate or careless hands. Money safes (money management safes) and Cash Drop Safes are a necessity for most businesses. Not only do they help to prevent theft, they also offer an ideal way to manage your daily cash flow. We sell both top loading and front loading depository safes in a variety of sizes. Whether you are looking for a simple cash drop safes or a more sophisticated depository safe with laptop control and audit trail management, we have what you need to properly secure your assets.
DSF2714 B rate depository safes Body:
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack.
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded re-locking device.
- Lock and re-lock protected by large carbonized hardplate.
DSF2714 B rate depository safes Hopper:
- Available w/ reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes: (Top Load Rotary):
- 4¾”D x 4¾”W x 10″L
- (Front/Reverse Load): 4″D x 2¾”W x 10½”L
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16″ construction (¼” door).
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.
H x W x D
|17¼ x 13¾ x 11|
|Outside H x W x D*||27¼ x 14 x 14|
|9¾ x 9¾|