The Fort Knox Executive 6031 gun safes offer great fire and security features in a great home fire and burglary safe. With a 1680 degree/90 minute fire certification, over 1/2″ plate steel in the door and 1/4″ steel in the body, this home safe is no light weight. The Fort Knox Executive also has one of the smoothest gear drive mechanisms ever developed in the safe industry. The door organizer is now standard on the Executive gun safes. The door organizer allows you storage on the door, which buys back space on the shelves inside the safe. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Fort Knox Executive 6031 gun safes standard features:
- UL Listed.
- Certified 1680°F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1 ¾” Reinforced Fire Door Thickness, so your safe will have excellent pry protection.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door, so your safe will have excellent pry protection.
- Executive 4026 gun safes has a 10 gauge door shell wrapped around 2 layers of fire protection and backed by a 3/8″ steel plate.
- 1/4″ steel outer body, Uni-body construction (1½” total body thickness).
- 11-1½” diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism.
- Bolt Detent, so your safes door bolt cannot hit and ding the safes body paint.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- Executive 4026 gun safes has EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Many High Gloss Finishes to choose from
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker, so your safe will be tough to breach.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Fort Knox Executive 6031 gun safes popular options:
- Reinforced steel liner, so you have extra steel protection where you need it, in the body.
- Electronic lock, so your safe will be quick and easy to open.
- Light Package, so you will be able to see everything inside your safe.
- Dehumidifier, so your safe will be protected from moisture issues.
- Stainless steel package