The Fort Knox Guardian 7251 gun safes offer great fire and security features in a great home fire and burglary safe. With a 1680 degree/90 minute fire certification, over 1/2″ plate steel in the door and over 5/16″ steel in the body, this gun safe is no light weight. The Fort Knox Guardian also has one of the smoothest gear drive mechanisms ever developed in the safe industry. The door organizer is now standard on the Guardian gun safes. The door organizer allows you storage on the door, which buys back space on the shelves inside the safe. At the Guardian Series level corner bolts are now a standard feature. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Fort Knox Guardian 7251 gun safes standard features:
- UL Listed, so you know your safes security has been tested.
- Certified 1680°F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1 ¾” Reinforced Fire Door Thickness, so your safe can withstand pry attacks.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door, so your safe can withstand pry attacks.
- Guardian safes have a 10 gauge door shell wrapped around 2 layers of fire protection and a 3/8″ steel plate.
- 3/16″ steel outer body, Uni-body construction (1½” total body thickness).
- 10 gauge inner steel liner in body, so you’ll have even more security.
- 18-1½” diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door.
- Corner Bolts standard, so your safe will have incredible pry protection.
- LED interior lighting standard, so you will be able to see everything on the inside of your safe.
- Patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism.
- Bolt Detent, so there will be no body paint chips from the door bolts.
- Guardian 7251 gun safes has drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Many High Gloss Finishes to choose from
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker, so your safe will be very tough to crack.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Fort Knox Guardian safes popular options:
- Level III (¼” body steel upgrade)
- Electronic lock, so you will have speed and ease of entry
- Stainless steel package