AMSEC (American Security) IRC916E hotel safes are designed to provide secure storage at an economical price. Equipped with american security’s (Amsec safes) new DL6000, powered by four double “AA” batteries, changing your combination has never been easier.
The EST series safes are suited for everyday items such as keys, wallets, passports, and small amounts of cash. Furthermore, the IRC916E hotel safes would be a perfect addition to a dorm, hotel room or RV, for misc secure storage that can be bolted in place either through the floor or back wall with the included mounting hardware.
All EST series have a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. The IRC916E hotel safes are not a “B”, “C”, UL listed residential security container nor is it a DOJ approved container for firearms.
IRC916E hotel safes Features:
- Heavy duty steel construction offers excellent burglary protection.
- Convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology.
- Easy to read, large LED display let’s you know the status of the safe.
- 4 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily), or electronic credit card.
- Reliable ADA approved keypad.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, each safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required).
- Spacious interior fits most lap top computers.
- Two anchor holes with mounting hard-ware included.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in an attractive cream color.
- Guest instruction label included.
- Packaged for UPS shipment.
Amsec IRC916E hotel safes Options:
- Hand-held, print out interrogation device, offering audit trail (HRPROG).
- Convenient 12″ high safe pedestal (HRPED).
H x W x D
|8 x 15¾ x 11|
H x W x D*
|9 x 16 x 14|
|Door Opening||7 x 12|