In the spirit of tradition and security, the Liberty 1776 48 Flag gun safe features UL Listed security and a boost in fire protection. The 1776 48 Flag gun safe with 1 hour fire rating also includes Liberty gun safes high security 4 inch locking bars, thicker 11 gauge steel body and accessory door panel for more storage options. These Liberty gun safes for home use come in our durable gray marble powder coat finish and Flex interior. Our new quick access SecuRam TopLit electronic lock comes standard and offers 1 million different combinations. With the Liberty 1776 gun safes, you’ll have all the freedom you need to protect your valuables. See all the Liberty 1776 gun safes on display everyday in our Showroom. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
LIBERTY 1776 48 GUN SAFE FIRE PROTECTION
- Fire protection certified for 60 minutes @ 1200° F (83,000 BTU) fire rating
- Advanced fire & heat protection (3 layers of 5/8″ fireboard in the ceiling, doorjambs and door, with another 2 layers in the walls).
- 7X Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size and sealing door edge to help keep out smoke and heat
LIBERTY 1776 48 GUN SAFE SECURITY
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification
- 11 guage 2-piece roll form body. Toughest safe for home use on the market!
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack. Even UL couldn’t drill through them.
- Defensive barrier of 4-inch military style locking bars
- Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch SURETIGHT 3-pt handle thwarts break-in
LIBERTY 1776 48 GUN SAFE STYLE & FUNCTION
- Economy door panel now standard for more door storage options, pistol holders and zip pockets (large zip pocket at the bottom is not a COOL POCKET).
- Textured Bronze Finish.
- 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle plated in black chrome
- Upholstered 50 Gun Flexible interior in beige fabric