Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safes offer 50% more fire protection than other similarly priced safes , making it an amazing value! Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safes are packed with security features like 120 minutes of fire protection. So, you know your valuables are protected. 4-sided military-style locking bars that are 4″ wide and 3/8″ thick! So, that’s some real security. The Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safes are built to protect without breaking the bank. Liberty Lincoln safes offer many color options. So, it should be easy to find one that fits your decor. Liberty’s door panel, outlet (3 electrical outlets,Cat 5 and USB outlet), jewelry drawer and LED light kit, round out the standards.
So, that adds a nice touch to this Lincoln gun safe. For more flexibility on the inside, check out the Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safes and its 4-in-1 Flex Interior! As a result, you have many options for interior configurations. Liberty gun safes are the #1 selling brand of gun safes in America. The Liberty Lincoln 50 has been one of West Coast Safes best selling mid level, US built gun safe for over 2 decades. With the fire, security and features of the Lincoln 50, this Lincoln is a real hard value to beat. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe.
Lifetime Warranty • Made in the USA
Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safes have Liberty gun safes exclusive 2-piece 10 gauge body, making it much stronger compared to hand welds used by most other brands. Up to 15 active 4 inch military style locking bars on all four sides of the door, leaving no compromise in security. So, Liberty really takes security seriously. These Liberty gun safes are available in three popular sizes, 25, 40 and 50 size models and now come standard with Liberty’s popular door panel for more storage options. Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safes models are available with textured, marble and gloss finishes, each designed to fit your home’s decor. So, you have that going for you, and that’s nice!
Liberty Lincoln 50 Gun Safes Fire Protection
- Superior fire rating and more fireboard than the competition, including 120 minutes @ 1200°F, so you are covered for a substantial fire
- Exceptional fire & heat protection, including 4 layers of ⅝” fireboard in the ceiling with another 3 layers in the walls, doorjambs and door
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times its size in a fire, sealing out heat and smoke during a fire, so you know that your door will seal up totally
Liberty Lincoln 50 Gun Safe Security
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification, so you know your safe has been tested
- New models include the all-new Liberty Tough Door, with 3/8″ x 4″ military style locking pins and over-center cam mechanism that prevents side bolt punching.
- Most people want to cover their fire and security needs without spending a penny more than they have to to accomplish good fire and security. This is one of the reasons that the Liberty Lincoln 40 is a best selling mid level safe.
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drilling. We call it our “drill snapper!”
- Defensive barrier of up to Fifteen 3/8″ x 4″ Military style locking bars fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation
Liberty Lincoln 50 Gun Safes Style & Function
- Factory installed Interior Lighting with Auto motion sensor switch. It is nice to open the door of your safe and be able to see everything that you have inside the safe, even in the back corners, where things get a little dark, if you don’t have lights. LED lighting is a standard on the Lincoln 40
- 5-point handle plated in polished black chrome, brass or chrome (depending upon the exterior color)
- Easy Outlet Plug for quick-plug and go electricity, outlet is also standard with Cat 5 and USB capabilities, so you have some conveniences on the inside
- Rich pin-dot velour is fully upholstered inside the safe and on Liberty’s patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior. A small detail when purchasing fire and security protection, but a nice interior sets off the look of the safe. So, you have a beautiful interior to go with your amazing safe
- Available in Liberty’s three most popular sizes: 25, 40 and 50 models, so there is a Lincoln to fit your needs
|SIZE||50 (50 CF)|
|DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)||72.5″ x 42″ x 27.5″, 30.5″ overall, so they will fit in most rooms nicely|
|BOLT COVERAGE||4 Sides, so your door is covered on all 4 sides from prying|
|GUN CAPACITY||41, so you have room for many long guns and shotguns|
The Liberty Lincoln 40 is in a class of it’s own, with 1200 Degree/120 minute fire protection. Class leading pry protection with the 3/8″ x 4″ military style locking bars. So, security is to notch. Motion activated LED lighting, elegant jewelry drawer round out the standards. So, this is no strip down model. It is no wonder that Liberty safe continues to be the best selling brand of gun safes in America. So, this is why the Liberty Lincoln 40 gun safes are West Coast Safes best selling mid level safe.
Stop by the showroom Tuesday thru Saturday 10am to 6pm and see almost 200 safes and gun safes on display. As a result, we are the largest display of safes in Southern California. We have delivered the Lincoln 40 all over Southern California including, San Bernardino County and Riverside County. We always have the Lincoln 40 on display, just so you can see a number of colors. So, there are always plenty of colors to see.
David M. (verified owner) –
Just upgraded my safe for the third time and have never been disappointed by West Coast Safes.
Chad (verified owner) –
Don’t buy a safe ANYWHERE until you speak with these guys. Absolutely amazing people to do business with and I will refer all my friends and family to buy here!!!! Anthony and Brad were so great helping me pick the best safe for my needs. I came back to the store 3 times to make sure my measurements were correct “you kind of have to when they’re delivering a safe over 1100 pounds because it’s not that easy to move something like that yourself” and every time they showed an interest and helped me out. This store has many different levels of safes but trust me none of them were junk. There’s a great selection of inventory to choose from. The honesty and general appreciation for spending your hard earned money here is what I liked most of all. Thank you Brad, Anthony and everyone else from West Coast Safes!!!
Bruce B. (verified owner) –
The sales staff at West Coast Safes was very helpful in explaining the various features of the safes, and what you were getting at each price point. They have a large showroom that allows you to compare brands through touch, feel, and marketed features. After about 30 minutes, my wife and I chose a Liberty Lincoln series safe due to the combination of features and price. Plus they are Made in USA.
The delivery team was professional and courteous. They had the safe unloaded and installed in about 45 minutes. Everything went smoothly, and we love our new Liberty safe.
Steve C (verified owner) –
I have owned a Cannon safe in the past, but the Lincoln 50 i bought blows it out of the water. I showed a few of my friends the safe when they came over to the house and every one of them said the same thing. They love how big and functional the safe is and they love the LED lights inside.
Would very much recommend a Liberty Lincoln to anyone.
The Store where i bought my Liberty Safe from West Coast Safes in Ontario CA was a great store with great staff.
Jonn W. Alexander (verified owner) –
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH CASEY STORY AT WEST COAST SAFES.TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH SUPERIOR SAFES FROM WHEN THE FIRST ONE WAS DELIVERED. SECOND ONE NO GOOD SO I GIVE UP AND WENT WITH LIBERTY. GLAD I DID.
Crooked Gate Ranch (verified owner) –
Please keep in mind that a large safe is not just for firearms. The Lincoln Series Safe have configuration to hold those item we all hold dear to our hearts. Photos, home deeds, birth certificates, passports, money, just to name a few.
If you are a home owner most of use have home owners insurance. Fire, theft, earth quicks floods, etc. Just for the piece of mind knowing most of your valuables will remain safe. Don’t think you can’t have a safe, the cost is far less then a total loss, not to mention your time and cost to replace everything that you can. Think Liberty, Think Safe!
Larry Trapp (verified owner) –
Paul & Denise (verified owner) –
Fifteen years ago, my husband and I bought our first Liberty Franklin safe. When we realized we had outgrown it, we decided to add a Lincoln to our home. There isn’t any other brand for us. We have been extremely pleased with the quality of Liberty’s products and are very happy they are made in the USA. The local dealer we use is very knowledgeable about Liberty’s entire line of safes and their customer service is fantastic. We will be customers for life.
brbequ (verified owner) –
I was looking for a safe at an affordable price. The Lincoln series fit the bill, and is a great addition to my gun collection.
Charlie (verified owner) –
Z (verified owner) –
Liberty Safes are the best buy when related to quality and value for the money. West Coast Safe owner and employees provide excellent customer service and expertise.
David (verified owner) –
Not only is this safe functional and secure, but it is beautiful as well. We receive many compliments just on the looks of the outside. We have had this safe now for 7 years and there are no regrets at all. We have the comfort of knowing our papers and weapons are secure.